ALEXANDRA RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION PRIORITIES
1) To organise at least four community events a year, with a range of activities over the year appealing to residents of all ages
2) To keep residents informed about local issues via the newsletter and Porcupine Post
3) To work to conserve and enhance the character of the local area
4) To involve local residents in all aspects of our work and represent their interests to the local council and other relevant bodies
5) To work with partners to enhance the surrounding neighbourhood and improve the well-being of people in Penge (especially those who may be experiencing hardship or ill health) where practicable.